Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Where to Start Anti-Procrastination Tuesday

Good Morning!

new hangar and blog photos 001

I imagine most of you have been up for a bit and are already getting things done.  You are my encouragement.

7393129504_TCNCj

I am linking this post to New Nostalgia for Anti-Procrastination Tuesday.

About 75% of my days are dealing with my job.  I suppose that is reasonable considering how much time I am there.  One aspect of my job that creeps into my home life is dealing with left-over food, particularly fruit.

What To Do With All These Apples?

new hangar and blog photos 017

It drives me crazy to waste all the left over apples, even the ones that are going bad.  So the first to-do today is to get these apples cooked down and ready to eat.  I like to have apple sauce to add to my plain yogurt.  I am also reserving a few cooked apples for crockpot French toast.

Wednesday Tea

new hangar and blog photos 018

While Anti-Procrastination gets me going on Tuesday, Tea gets me going on Wednesday.  I load up my rolling cart with tea pots and tea cups, a few kinds of tea and bring it to our school co-op.  The anti-procrastination part is getting everything cleaned up and ready to go again the next week.

Still Planning on Making Curtains

new hangar and blog photos 019

A couple of weeks ago, I made a plan to make some curtains for our downstairs windows.  I had a brief moment when I thought I would get this accomplished.  See the fabric still sitting by the machine?  Sad, huh?  Well I will get this done… eventually.  I’m going to keep it out, to look at and encourage me to just do it!

What Else is On My To-Do List?

I have thought of about three other things I need to accomplish today.  Mostly, my plan is to make my list throughout the day and see where I end up at the end of the week.  I have a very busy week at work as well.  Integrating my home needs with my work needs will prove somewhat tricky.  I guess if it weren’t complicated, it wouldn’t be work though, right?

No comments: