I just couldn’t resist adding a quick post to the Tuesday line-up. I have been missing Anti-Procrastination Tuesday for a few weeks now. Rest assured it is not because I have been procrastinating… hee, hee!
On the contrary, we have been quite productive lately. Really we have to, if we want this wedding to be the wedding we have envisioned. (My daughter gets married in June.)
I have a list of three tasks I have accomplished over the weekend.
- We started wedding day crafts (What do you think about these pom-lanterns?) Read the previous post to find out about wedding day crafting.
- I cleaned out my closet of all unwanted kids clothes and other items. Whenever the kids have items they don’t want or can’t wear, I have them put them in my closet. My closet is essentially a room, so it makes sense to put everything there.
3. The last thing I accomplished is sorting and organizing my shopping bag stash. This may look like a lot of reusable bags, but I like to have them on hand so when I have stuff to give away, I have a bag handy.
The three things I will be accomplishing this week are:
- 1. Making arrangements for dance lessons, for the wedding reception
- 2. Making a hair appointment to talk wedding day hair
- 3. Lastly, I have to buy my dress for the wedding
- … 4. Oh, I am going to take some time to have coffee with a friend, too.