Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Pay It Forward 2011

It has been too long since I have been able to post.  I started a new job, working full time, and I have been busier than I imagined.  It’s a great job and I am so excited about this opportunity, but I miss writing, and reading, my blogs.

SAM_0510

I took a couple of minutes to check out my friend’s blog- Blessings From Our Nest.  She has a post about Pay It Forward 2011.  I love the idea of passing on blessings you receive to those around you.  Of course it is nice to do for those who do for you, too.

This is how it works.

The first five people who leave a comment on this post will receive a gift handmade by me, for you.
There is an important catch.  First you must create a post explaining Pay it Forward 2011.
Then for the best part, make and send a gift to the first five visitors who comment on your post and who agree to do the same.
Don't worry you don't have to send these gifts out tomorrow, your gifts from the heart will take a little time.
This should be a fun way to make new friends and share your creativity.

Pay it Forward is about friendship and sharing, through the enjoyment of blogging.

blog photos 043

While I have been working hard at the airport, I have been able to enjoy a few glimpses of the new 747-800.  They have been test flying it between Everett and Seattle.  This isn’t a great shot but it was all I could get before they put it away for the day.

blog photos 048

Even though I have been filling my days with work, I managed to sneak away for an afternoon of visiting with family.  We went to a local thrift shop and I found another item for my 787 collection.  I’m not sure what was in this tin, but the purpose of a tin was for the “premiere” of the 787.  It was only .99 and I had to have it.  What can I say, I’m easily entertained!

I have to rush out the door and get my son to band before heading out to work.  I can hardly wait to post again!  See you soon.

Beth

No comments: