Thursday, December 16, 2010

Attempts with Card Making

A couple of weeks ago, I was invited to a Stamping Up workshop where they taught a couple of card making techniques.  I like this kind of class because they supply all the materials and the step-by-step instructions for making a particular card, and in this case two different kinds of cards.

scan0002

The theme was obviously Christmas.  I love how simple and elegant these cards are and will implement these techniques, should I ever get the desire to make cards.scan0003

In all fairness, while I love this craft, I really struggle with the creativity.  There are so many neat tools and beautiful papers, I end up getting overwhelmed. 

 

 

scan0001

This simple card is more my ability.  Straight lines, one stamp with one ink, and a couple embellishments to make it sparkle.  Quick and painless.

No comments: