Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Feast

Lego Club and Easter weekend 014  
Another great lunch with the family.  This was the smallest holiday feast I can remember in a very long time.  Still, the number at the table has no bearing on the joy of the occasion, accept to add to it.  This picture depicts the perfection of Pete’s beef brisket, cooked to perfection after 12 hours, and devoured in full.  It was truly a wonderful piece of meat.  I know everyone ate so much today so hopefully the week will provide plenty of opportunities to work it all off.
We tried a new wine with dinner, for my parents' benefit.  Fre wines, by Sutter Home, are made with a process of removing the alcohol.  This retains the flavor and health benefits without the problems of alcohol. http://www.frewines.com/

The night before Easter Sunday, we were able to dine with my sister, brother-in-law, and parents, at Buca di Bepo's, in honor of my husband's, my brother-in-law's and my mother's birthdays.  We opted to buy a whole cake for dessert and we had the remainder for our Sunday dessert.  What a great cake, and not a bad price for an elegant dessert without any effort on our part. http://www.bucadibeppo.com/locations/default.aspx?location=4702

Lego Club and Easter weekend 015

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Mmmmm brisket!! Sounds delicious! :)

Happy Easter!