Friday, July 10, 2009

Garden Update















I don't know if it has been laziness on my part or just paranoid superstition, but I have not posting any news about my garden. Things are going really well, actually. The garden just exploded and I'm really sad I didn't make more space. Instead, I tried to cram as many plants in my little box as possible. Obviously, many plants have died off for lack of space but I also added a couple of pots to make more room. So far, we have many zuchinis growing and at least eight tomatoes can be seen. You can see all the little flowers that will hopefully bring more fruit soon.



I don't have a picture of the raspberries, but those have also been growing like crazy. I have been able to pick almost two quarts a day off of our five foot bush.





No comments: