Sunday, April 10, 2011

So Disorganized

I just wanted to watch an episode of “Murder, She Wrote,” but my office is just so disorganized and cluttered.  There is no calm in here.  It’s all chaos.

office clean up and little house move 009

A clean desk is the sign of a sick mind, but this is too much of a mess.  I have been working at it for weeks now and still, I have not cut down the clutter.  How do I get rid of all the cute things?  Maybe it would help if I finish one project before I start another?

office clean up and little house move 010

I did it, though.  All the things I thought I wanted to put on ebay, I bagged up to go to my friend’s charity garage sale.  My paper crafting supplies are back in their drawer.  I even threw a few unnecessary supplies and such away.  Use it or lose it!

office clean up and little house move 008

So you would think I would be able to watch that episode of “Murder, She Wrote” now, huh?  Well, my computer needed some TLC. 

Turns out wireless printing isn’t so easy.  My computer and my printer have not been communicating very well for some time and I just couldn’t put up with it any longer.  Now that Spring Break is over, we will once again be into school work, which means printing.  It’s frustrating to have a really great printer that won’t print.  My printer is now wired to my computer.

blog photos 019

I really don’t like wired connections but I want the reliability.  I got rid of my wireless mouse sometime ago, too.  Wires are such a mess.  This is as much as I could get the mess contained.

blog photos 022

At least my desk is in order.  Notice I’m not showing a photo of the desk behind me?  Actually I managed to put a lot of stuff away today.  My desk is dust-free, as is the floor under my desk.  Now for a little murder!

del.icio.us Tags: ,,

4 comments:

Alea Milham said...

Looks great! My daughter and I put a movie on the computer and watch/listen while cleaning - makes the time go a little faster.

P.S. I like your screen saver. :)

Sherry said...

I am inspired, my sewing/craft room will get this kind of attention BEFORE I start a new project.

Maria@BubblegumandDuctTape said...

oh I hear 'ya. My craft room was such a mess!!! but thank goodness for spending a couple of days in there, it's now better.

Anonymous said...

My late mom and I loved Murder She Wrote! You have a great space to work and play. I have enjoyed reading through your posts this a.m. Enjoy your day!