Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Outdoor Wednesday Late February Snow

I love linking up with Outdoor Wednesday.

Outdoor_Wednesday_logo_thumb[2]

I am not generally an outdoor person but I am drawn to the wonders of what’s up around my world.

Crazy weather!

This snow wasn’t completely unexpected but it is getting close enough to Spring to be bored with the idea of snow.  It hasn’t really materialized enough to keep us from driving.  That’s when snow is the worst- “should I go out, should I stay home?”

Notice I am enjoying the snow-storm from inside?  This will be short lived as I have to head off to work in a bit.  I wonder what the traffic will be like?  Hopefully most people have chosen to take a snow day today.

Birthday Party in a Bag 001[3]

Birthday in a Bag Give-Away

Thank you everyone for participating in my give-away.  Please pass on the word.  I have you all in my drawing.  I keep forgetting to mention I am keeping this going until the end of the month- February 28th, that is.  If you add my button to your blog, let me know and I will add another entry.

4 comments:

Maria@BubblegumandDuctTape said...

wow, pretty cool. I've never seen snow actually falling. We visit Big Bear once a year to play in the snow but we've never actually seen it fall.

Donnie said...

That was a pretty good bit of snow falling. Hope it didn't accumulate much. Good video.

Stephani Cochran said...

We had quite a bit of snow for our area this year. I actually like winter so I'm not quite ready for spring yet! Thanks for stopping by today.

Beth said...

Hope you are able to attend the NW Flower & Garden show at the Seattle Convention Center. I've been 3 or 4 times - last time was in 2009 - so many great plant displays and wonderful vendors - I'm a sucker for "Garden Art" and there's always interesting artists there - hope the weather cooperates!