Monday, July 19, 2010

Hoo Am I? Hoo Are You Tuesday Blog Party

I discovered a fun, and easy, Tuesday Blog party at http://nightowlcrafting.blogspot.com/  Leslie  posts a few fun questions and we answer them in our own blog post.  What a great way for me to help you get to know me better!

NightOwlCrafting

Here are this week’s questions:

1.  Have I ever broken a bone or any part of my body? Only my pride, on occasion.  I am happy to say, with as many dangerous predicaments I have gotten myself into over the years, I have avoided major injuries.

2.  What is my favorite drink?  Definitely coffee.  Boring, I know.  I’m from Seattle- what can I say?

3.  When is my birthday? Year not required.  February.

4.  Do I have any allergies?  Not really, although I tend to get some brief seasonal grief, depending on the flora.

5.  What is one of my all time favorite movies?  Off the top of my list, Die Hard.  I watch this movie almost every time it comes on TV.  There is just something about Bruce, and I love explosions and lots of action, oh, and airport drama, and there’s Bruce.

So this is a little more about me.  Hope you enjoy this quick read.  Check out Leslie’s blog and all the other blog party links.

del.icio.us Tags:

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can so relate to number 1. Die Hard is a great movie. I agree there's just something about Bruce. :)

idesign said...

can you believe i've never seen Die Hard?? i'm gonna have to go rent it one of these days

Tru said...

If broken pride was a medical condition, I believe we would all be in serious trouble.

Michele {The Scrap Shoppe} said...

If you said anything other than coffee, Seattle might disown you. ;)
Visiting from Hoo Are You!

Whims And Trims said...

ohh...I said coffee too! It keeps me from shutting down in the mornings when I have my kids demanding things each day! LOL

Maria@BubblegumandDuctTape said...

I have occasional allergies too sometimes, they drive me nuts. It's great that you joined us in this linky party and thanks for posting my linky button on your side bar. You Rock!

Anonymous said...

I think broken pride is by far the most painful break!

L Simonson said...

I haven't seen Die Hard in YEARS! Maybe it's time to rent it again. Just popping over from Hoo Are You :)

Wendy said...

Glad I'm not the only coffee lover! Thanks for coming by my blog!

Allie said...

I don't think I could get through a morning without coffee!

popping in from Hoo Are You Tuesday. have a great one!

Neccie @ Dizzy Daisy said...

I have broken my pride a few times too. Coffee thats a different answer. I can't drink much unless theres lots of milk and lots of sugar then its bad for me, but I do like the smell of some coffee brands. I took a look around your blog and its cute.

katrina said...

I LOVED this, although it was too short! I like getting to know more about you!! Also, I really enjoyed the post with all the parties listed out. I just started doing the Bloomin' Tuesday a few weeks ago but did not know of many others, thanks for the tip!! Hope you are having a great day.
love katrina

Anonymous said...

Love die hard too :) Who says it's a guy movie.

Thanks for visiting my junk drawer. I am a new follower now too!

Nancy's Notes said...

Oh, coffee is my morning friend! Just a cup and it's my little slice of indulgence! So happy you found my blog, I'll be following you too!

Nancy

Unknown said...

Coffee!!! I didn't think about that one. I so could not live my life without coffee. :)